The applicants that have filed with the Office of the City Clerk for the below At-Large appointments are included in item R9 A.
BOARD AND COMMITTEES:
1. AFFORDABLE HOUSING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
• One citizen who represents essential services personnel, as defined in the local housing assistance plan.
• One citizen who represents employers within the jurisdiction.
• One citizen actively engaged as an advocate for low-income persons in connection with affordable housing.
2. HEALTH ADVISORY COMMITTEE
• Two administrators from an Adult Congregate Living Facility (ACLF), and/or an Assisted Living Facility (ALF).
• One physician.
• One Corporate individual.
• Ex-Officio, Miami-Dade County Health Department.
3. PLANNING BOARD*
• One (1) person who is a citizen at-large or engaged in general business in the City.
*Note: Pursuant to the City Commission's direction during the May 17, 2017 Commission Meeting, the Planning Board appointment will be heard at the July 26, 2017 Commission meeting.
Please see the Item in the Notice Section of the Agenda entitled “City Commission At-Large Nominations,” for the continuously updated Releases, listing current information about applicants that have been nominated for appointment.